ChessBase Opening Encyclopaedia 2010 - More than 3.7 Million
Publisher: ChessBase, 2010
The ChessBase Opening Encyclopaedia 2010 features the complete coverage of all opening sectors, offering an optimal start for opening training.
Many well-known specialists have made contributions in their field of expertise, such as Anand, Avrukh, Dr Huebner, Jussupow, Kortschnoj, Krasenkow, Marin, Postny, Ribli, Rogozenko and Stohl.
The DVD contains a separate directory with 506 (69 of them are new) special theory databases from the CBMs. For each of 500 opening sectors according to ECO standard there is at least one opening survey, so that the database is the ideal tool for building up a complete opening repertoire.
The game database includes 3.7 million games, about 79.000 of them with annotations.
· more than 3.7 million games, all featuring ECO codes
· more than 79.000 of them annotated
· more than 4.800 opening surveys
· access to the games with a big opening key
· 506 special theory databases
· big tree of all games for quick overview and statistics
· ChessBase 9 Reader with access to all databases
System requirements: Pentium Prozessor 300 MHz or higher, 64 MB RAM, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, DVD-ROM drive, mouse, sound card.