Chess Informant 127
by Alexander Matanovic (Editor)
Publisher: Chess Informant, 2016
Edition: Paperback medium
Pages : 348
Chess Informant 127 Golden contains:
• GM Sergey Rublevsky - Scotch Game 4...Bb4: You can‘t easily beat a centuries-old opening
• GM Pentala Harikrishna - What’s the biggest surprise a super-tactician can spring on an opponent?
• GM Mihail Marin - Why some players are first among equals
• GM Aleksandar Colovic - The Zurich experiment: Hikaru Nakamura meets the challenge
• GM Ivan Sokolov - Top seeds in Qatar and Gibraltar: where chess royalty meets mere mortals
• GM dragan solak - You are told to protect your king at all times. but is it time for a rethink?
• GM emanuel berg - Is the queen really a bad blockader in the Winawer French?
• GM Karsten Mueller - London Classic: The Berlin and other endgames...
• World Cup revisited: GM S. P. Sethuraman and GM Bassem Amin
• English Opening A22 by GM Aleksander Delchev
• Scandinavian Defence B01 by GM Spyridon Kapnisis
• Ruy Lopez Marshall Attack C89 by GM Milos Pavlovic
• Gruenfeld Defence D97 by GM Aleksander Mista
Games, Combinations, Endings, Studies, Tournaments...