Chess Evolution January 2012
Top analysis by Super GMs
by Arkadij Naiditsch (Editor)
Publisher: Chess Evolution, 2012
Edition: Paperback medium
A multinational team of Super-GMs analyse the most important recent games, using their world-class skill and powerful computers. This volume is essential to anyone interested in the most up-to-date and highest quality opening theory.
January 2012 covers: ETCC, Tal Memorial, Reggio Emilia, Bundesliga, London Chess Classic, Spanish League...
• Up to date and state-of-the-art opening analysis
• All the authors are world class grandmasters
• The games are selected mainly for their importance to chess theory
• All the analysis is checked with powerful computers
• Each issue will consist of approximately 400 hours of chess research!