How to Win Miniatures at Chess - Learn to Attack and Win in the Opening - by The Chess Assistant team
Publisher: Convekta, 2010
The best way to improve your game is to train yourself on your computer in solving problems from practical games.
Learn to attack and win in the opening: a great number of exercises will give you a fine chance to master every standard method of attacking the king in your chosen opening and help you to come out on top in your future games.
This course is intended for club players and includes more than 5900 exercises for mating in 2 moves in the opening and about 700 ones for mating in 3 or 4 moves. All the exercises are taken from practical games and arranged according to the names of openings.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
• Study the training material and test your knowledge
• Review your rating history
• Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
• Practice by playing against a chess program
• Rating: 1000–2000 ELO
• Difficulty: club players and intermediate players
• Topics: Opening
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French and Italian.
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista. No additional software required.