CT-Art 4.0 - New and Improved Version
Publisher: Convekta, 2009
Finally a new and improved version of the legendary CT-ART has been released!
This excellent tactics course has been voted more than once by the chess experts as the best chess training program. CT-ART is an indispensable training tool for intermediate players.
The new version sports a convenient user interface and adds 1,000 training exercises (2,200 basic exercises and 1,800 auxiliary exercises altogether).
Improve your play by studying, practicing and solving the carefully selected exercises in CT-ART 4.0. Its ease to use and lets you focus on what matters most: Your improvement.
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
• Study the training material and test your knowledge
• Review your rating history
• Keep track of the progress of multiple users.
• Compete against your friends and family members
• Practice by playing against a chess program
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb-RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista, CD-ROM drive. No additional software required.