Chess Magazine - January 2013
A Merry Christmas to All Our Readers
by The Chess Magazine Editorial Team
Publisher: Chess & Bridge , 2013
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
• 60 Seconds with - The world of IM Lawrence Trent
• Wood Green Stutter - Simon Ansell reports from the opening 4NCL weekend
• Ivanchuk King in Bucharest - The action from the Kings Tournament
• Living Chess in Marostica - Janis Nisii witnesses a special Italian festival
• Happy Holidays - Peter Lalic wants us all to enjoy our chess
• Chess Psychology - Angus Dunnington’s latest advice for the club player
• Morozevich Triumphs in Tashkent - Steve Giddins reports on the second leg of the Grand Prix
• Christmas Quiz - Challenge yourself this festive season!