Chess Magazine - March 2014
ZURICH - GIBRALTAR - WIJK AAN ZEE
by The Chess Magazine Editorial Team
Publisher: Chess & Bridge , 2014
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
In this issue:
• Cheparinov Bursts Through - John Saunders reports from the world’s leading open, Gibraltar
• Aronian Conquers Wijk aan Zee Again - Yochanan Afek was at the Dutch coast
• Fright Night at Wijk - John Henderson explores the Frankenstein-Dracula variation
• A Close Shave for King Magnus - The world’s strongest-ever tournament took place in Zurich
• Top Four Pull Away in the 4NCL - All the action from the January weekend in Hinckley
• Vugar Gashimov - Matthew Read pays homage to the Azeri Grandmaster
• Positional Pictures II - Steve Giddins examines the role of exchanging
• Failing to Convert: Part I - Matthew Lunn helps us turn those good positions into wins
• Magnus’s Challengers - James Coleman on the forthcoming Khanty-Mansiysk Candidates
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess? Saunders on Chess, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Find the Winning Moves, Calendar, Book Reviews.