Chess Magazine - January 2014
Magnus Carlsen New World Chess Champion
by The Chess Magazine Editorial Team
Publisher: Chess & Bridge , 2014
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
In this issue:
• Arise King Magnus - Colin Crouch helps to explain how Carlsen won
• Big Two Begin with a Bang - Simon Ansell reports from the first 4NCL weekend
• Across the Caucasus - Azerbaijan won and Gawain Jones downed Moro
• The Best of 2013 - Sean Marsh has several suggestions for your Christmas list
• Positional Pictures I - Steve Giddins examines the role of pawn structure
• Christmas Quiz
• The London Chess Classic
Plus all the regular features such as: How Good is Your Chess? Saunders on Chess, Studies, Home & Overseas News, Find the Winning Moves, Calendar, Book Reviews.