Chess Magazine - February 2013
by The Chess Magazine Editorial Team
Publisher: Chess & Bridge , 2013
UK's most popular CHESS Magazine - established 1935! All the regular features of the UK's best-selling CHESS magazine plus more!
• Judit Polgar’s Busy Life - Janis Nisii catches up with her hero in London
• Carlsen Edges Out Kramnik - All the action from an exciting London Chess Classic
• Kramnik on the Classic, Candidates and Retirement - A revealing interview with the world no.2
• Melkhumyan & Van Kampen Top the London Open - A round-up of all the other events from Olympia
• Gawain Jones Bounces Back at Hastings - A report on the norovirus-blighted 88th Congress
• Basic Instinct: Part 1 - Peter Lalic’s latest advice for the club player
• Sir Patrick Moore - Carl Portman pays homage to the chessplaying astronomer
• Chess in the Eighties - John Saunders’ on a period of success for Rugby
• Readers’ Letters & Calendar - What have you been saying and where will you be playing?
• Opening Trends - Featuring some club player favourites