Chess Evolution November 5/2011 - Edited by Arkadij Naiditsch
A multinational team of Super-GMs analyse the most important recent games, using their world-class skill and powerful computers. This volume is essential to anyone interested in the most up-to-date and highest quality opening theory.
November 2011 covers: The World Cup, European Team Cup, Poikovsky, Spice Cup, Hoogeveen and much more...
• Up to date and state-of-the-art opening analysis
• All the authors are world class grandmasters
• The games are selected mainly for their importance to chess theory
• All the analysis is checked with powerful computers
• Each issue will consist of approximately 400 hours of chess research!
Contributors to this issue include: Naiditsch, Maze, Ipatov, Gozzoli, Vallejo, I. Sokolov, Miton, Bacrot, Baramidze and Predojevic. All GMs, most of them in the top 100 in the world.