Chess Combinations for Club Players - Improve your Play by solving more than 2000 Exercises to - by The Chess Assistant team
Publisher: Convekta, 2010
Chess Combinations for Club Players is an indispensable training tool for club players. Improve your play by solving exercises with Combinations. Its ease of use let’s you focus on what matters most: your improvement.
This course includes more than 2000 exercises on the following topics:
• annihilation of defense
You get plenty of feedback and opportunity to track your progress.
• Study the training material and test your knowledge
• Review your rating history
• Keep track of the progress of multiple users. Compete against your friends and family members
• Practice by playing against a chess program
• Rating: 1400–1800 ELO
• Difficulty: club player and intermediate player
• Topics: Tactics, Middlegame
Languages: English, German, Spanish, French and Italian.
System requirements: IBM-compatible PC, 64 Mb RAM, Hard Disk 50 Mb of free disk space, Windows 7/XP/Vista. No additional software required.